Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jammin'

So here's a few quick musical things I was fiddling with today, just to get something out there for you guys to hear, and give us something to work from.

THIS is the basic drums I created. Yes, it's only midi at this stage. Quickly done after listening to THIS.
THIS is that plus some guitar I found and a bit of ambient sound thing.
And THIS is some horrible midi brass over all the above. You get the idea.

I'll make a post soon about how we can tag things for the sake of reference and all that down the track.

4 comments:

  1. Sounding great. Not sure about the guitar. Though it might work perfectly. Hard for me to say.
    It all sounds awesomeness ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like the guitar, as I said in one of our meetings, we shouldn't be afraid to add different genres in the music:) The guitar sounds spyish/james bondish. As Tom said its a rough and its definitely an awesome start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to it again after a day not listening, sounds a bit too busy.

    I really like the guitar, but I think it's better off by itself or at least not crowding to much.

    Drums are a serious work in progress, but with some strange luck I may get my hands on an electronic drum kit.
    Which would be awesome.
    Almost as awesome as tits.
    But not quite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...tits?

    Ur a bit of a genius Bombi ^_^

    ReplyDelete