Saturday, January 2, 2010

Soldier concepts

I've had these drawn for a number of weeks, some for Brad's idea, some for mine, and some from brainstorming on the bus. There's some more on the way of some different stuff, but this is the first one I've finished with for today.



There's a little bit of experimenting with the strength and saturation of the colours for our look, but this page is pretty narrow minded and bright coloured. While I was drawing these, I was also very conscious of the general curves of the characters, which is a good way of showing different character designs (when done properly of course, these aren't great examples...)

These were just quick to get a few ideas out of my head. Feedback, please!

1 comment:

  1. oven mitts ftw! haha. It good ur keeping in mind stuff we learnt about character design all those many classes ago. Anteaters are scary lol.

    ReplyDelete