Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doink!

...because I've run out of witty titles.


Crosshares 5th October.

Watch it a few times, let me know if there's anything that stands out. Music will change, let me know if there's anything else I should add. Below are my notes I wrote to myself this morning...

Drums good...
Opening strings ok
Needs more punch on orchestral hits
Mixing of themes is nice though
Watch trombones on fade out
Bass thump needs to be pulled back

Middle battle theme ok?

Remove high trumpets and high trombones
Yeah, definitely lose the heavy thump of the thinking music.
...and the slow bits

Last battle theme has too many high bits. Something not quite right.
Steel guitar too high on velocity. Push back a bit.
Make quiet bits quiet - contrast.

Make sure there's plenty of falloff when bouncing...
ALSO! Higher sample rate when re-bouncing for next draft.


Oooh, and fyi: I love Logic. It is awesome. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Do we want to have the music reacting to him falling over and stuff? If its possible to do, I think it would really help with the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAOW!! Has been sent to Neil n stuff.

    ReplyDelete