Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two lame Heroes


Hey guys,


Here is what first pooped into my head (thats right pooped). For some reason bunnies, but they arnt a bad choice since bunnies 'do it' often thus creating mass armies.


I also debate the strongest on the orange one being small, and the other character being tall and lanky. I agree that both should lame arses but I feel to create a decent character recipie we need to have two different types of lame. The small guy trying to be awsum, but fails and the lanky one being scared a jittery which is an obvious lame quality. Again, I will debate this till the next door cows come home.....which should be sometime soon:P
But yeah some things to go on. Im also in the process of painting some full rendered shots which leaped out at me when I read Tom's brief. Hope to hear your ideas on it guys:D


4 comments:

  1. OMG love the drawing. Its splendid. And i think bunnies work perfectly. I pictured a very similar character design in my head as i read. This really is a golden idea. Im exicted. Gotta get my tablet working again. im dying to contribute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I have some sketches I want to share from your idea Brad, I think we can keep some of the ideas from there. I picked orange for the protagonist, because we wanted that distinctive orange standing out from the rest, but I'd be interested to see your take on the colours in your painting thingies.

    I'll post the scanned images when I find a space to plug in the scanner. My desk at home is remarkably smaller than my other desk, so bear with me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I was just considering suggesting swapping the character emotions around, but then I realised how funny it would be if the bold-but-lame shorty was looking all proud and sure, but then wimps out the second he hears a gunshot or something.

    I THINK WE SHOULD ADD A ROBOT OR SOMETHING!
    Only because it would be awesome, no logic or reasoning behind it. If we can pull of something impressive looking as well as having an engaging story, that will be another plus in our books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a robot? what about a giant mecha with bunny ears just doing his thing in the background?

    ReplyDelete