Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sketchy sketchy sketchy



So. Here's the world's roughest animatic. I knew there'd be a good reason behind doing this, and a lot has to do with the sort of music we'll have at certain points. Needless to say I'll be watching plenty of action comedies for inspiration...

My version of the storyboard trims down to 2:20 without any soundtrack reference, just going by what feels good. On and off I was listening to some of our inspirational songs (which I have more of btw), but there's no real continuity in listening reference.

I think this gives my idea across better than my disjointed storyboard did, so I'm really interested to hear what you guys have to say now that I at least think it's coherent.

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that video is made of fail from where I'm looking. Let me know if you can see it for longer than 3 seconds.

    ReplyDelete