Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Music, timing, fur and militant rodents.

So! More music!

This is getting closer to what I was hoping for I think. I've re-arranged everything to sound better and work together sounding similar, but hopefully not the same and too repetitive. It's only midi, so it's not perfect. Still, I'd like to think it's pretty damn close.

I've taken our first previs and stretched it around with AE to match our music timing to our key actions and cuts. It looks pretty nice to me, but I'll wait for your OK's before I go around saying it's perfect. I've added the timecode thing too so we know EXACTLY how long the shots are supposed to be, rather than just taking a good guess like we did last time. We'll still have the extra frames added in for the sake of editing and tweaking, but it'll be a lot cleaner work than last time.

Watch, listen and comment!

Music, timing and furry military rodents.

No comments:

Post a Comment